Saturday, April 28, 2007

HAPPINESS TRAINING

It is hard to believe that it is over a month since my last post! I am in the midst of finalizing preparations for running my first College course on happiness, which is very exciting. If you are interested in more info, go here for more info.

What is possibly even more exciting, is that I will soon also be teaching the same stuff using the power of telephone seminars. This means that anyone can attend - anywhere in the world! Let me know if you are interested in learning more about these.

In my desire to promote happiness, I am also developing an all-inclusive offering that will provide all the tools I currently have available to help anyone reach a new, higher level of happiness - and maintain it for life. More on that in another post. As before, let me know if you would like more info "hot off the press"...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home