Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Web of Happiness

In my drive to promote happiness and raise the visibility of those working towards the same goal - in whatever way it is packaged - I have just set up another brand new website as a "happiness resource on the web" - appropriately (I think) called "Web of Happiness."

You are invited to take a look and please let me know what you think. More importantly, if you know of any site that deserves to be included I would love to hear about it. If, by chance, you have your own site and would like to promote happiness too, a link to the Web of Happiness would be gratefully appreciated.

Although many of the sites currently listed belong to me, my hope is for this to grow to be a huge, comprehensive one-stop happiness resource with whatever information happiness-seekers desire to move them towards genuine happiness.

www.WebOfHappiness.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home